Five Stories: Texas “expected to keep breaking records for wind generation;” 18 State AGs Defend Clean Power Plan
Here are five recommended reads for today (11/5/15).
- NRDC’s Switchboard blog reports, “18 State Attorneys General, Led by New York’s Schneiderman, Defend the EPA’s Clean Power Plan.”
- According to the U.S. Energy Information Administration, Texas is “expected to keep breaking records for wind generation as wind capacity grows.”
- Greentech Media reports, “Rhone Resch, president and CEO of the Solar Energy Industries Association, is spending this week meeting with Republican members of Congress to champion an extension of the federal solar Investment Tax Credit (ITC).”
- According to Bloomberg, “Exxon Predicted Today’s Cheap Solar Boom Back in the 1980s.”
- InsideClimate News reports, “When Canadian Prime Minister Justin Trudeau was sworn into office Wednesday, he ushered in a new era of pipeline politics that places the future of three major projects in question: Enbridge’s Northern Gateway pipeline, Kinder Morgan’s Trans Mountain pipeline and TransCanada’s Energy East line.”
SHARE WITH FRIENDS: Tweet